Commercial Filing Procedures

Welcome to the Commercial filing section. Please note that corporations must be represented by counsel. See B.O.R. Rule # 1

We have tried to anticipate the needs of the commercial property owner. Throughout this section are the forms you need to file, with the exception of the “Board Complaint Form” which is a triplicate form that can be picked up at any B.O.R. office or by calling 312-603-5542.

For more in depth information, please refer to the section entitled “Official Rules of the Board of Review.” or call 312-603-5542 if there is any other way we can help you.