Industrial Filing Procedures

Welcome to the Industrial Filing section. Please note that corporations must be represented by counsel. See B.O.R. Rule # 1

We have tried to anticipate the needs of the industrial property owner. To make your appeal process easier, you'll find the necessary forms at left. Please complete these and an original Board of Review Complaint Form, which can be picked up at any B.O.R. office or by calling 312-603-5542.

For more in depth information, please refer to the section entitled Official Rules of the Board of Review or call 312-603-5542 if there is any other way we can help you.