Apartment Filing Procedures

Welcome to the Apartment Filing section. You are in the right place if you own an apartment building with more than six units or a property that contains a combination of stores with apartments totaling 7 or more units.  Please note that corporations must be represented by counsel. See B.O.R. Rule No. 1

We have tried to anticipate the needs of the apartment building owner. To make your appeal process easier, you'll find the necessary forms at left. Please complete these and an original Board of Review Complaint Form, which can be picked up at any B.O.R. office or by calling 312-603-5542.

For more in depth information, please refer to the section entitled “Official Rules of the Board of Review” or call 312-603-5542 if there is any other way we can help you.