Do you have everything you need to file before your township closes?
Your complaint must be filed within the 30-day appeal period designated each year for the township in which your property is located. Please check township Dates and Deadlines.
Expedite your complaint by referring to the Quick Check List below.
• Board of Review Complaint Form* or file online DAPS
• Apartment Building 6 Units or more, Stores with Apartments
• Original Photos
• Long or Short Affidavit (if needed)
• Hotel/Non-Hotel Summary
• Owner/Lessee Affidavit
• Sales Contract or Closing Statement
• Rent Roll
• Income/Expense Data (Schedule E’s)
* This form can be picked up at any B.O.R. office or by calling 312-603-5542.