1. To Register an Account for the first time, Click here
2. The registration process will require the following information:
- User Name
- First and Last Name or Firm Name
- Email address
- ARDC Number / Attorney Code
3. Pick ‘Yes’ as the answer to the question ‘Are you registering as an Attorney’ and hit 'submit'.
4. If you do not have an Attorney Code, select 'No'. If you have an Attorney Code select 'Yes' and goto Step 6
5. Click Submit
To Register for an Attorney Code, you will need to complete the following:
- ARDC Code
- First Name
- Last Name
- Law Firm Name
- Suite / Room
- Phone Ext
- Alternate Email 1
- Alternate Emali 2
- Alternate Email 3
- Scan and Upload a picture of your current ARDC card and hit submit
6. Enter your Attorney Code
7. Enter your ARDC Code
A valid ARDC Card is necessary for approval and is required on an annual basis. The Board of Review discourages the practice of law firms using one single attorney code for all attorneys at that firm. Law firms should obtain individual attorney codes for each attorney practicing at the Board of Review.
For law firms that use one attorney code for all attorneys at the firm, please provide the Board of Review with a letter that lists all of the attorneys utilizing the Board of Review attorney code and scanned copies of all related ARDC cards.
For registration submissions prior to the Annual Attorney Meeting, the status will be “Pending Approval” until the conclusion of the meeting.