Vacant Land

Welcome to the Vacant Land Filing section. To make your appeal process easier, you'll find the necessary forms at left. Please complete these and an original Board of Review Complaint Form, which can be picked up at any B.O.R. office or by calling 312-603-5542.

For more in depth information, please refer to the section entitled “Board of Review Official Rules” , specifically RULE 29, or call 312-603-5542 if there is any other way we can help you.